Friday, January 16, 2009

To those who I love very much!!


All my bags are packed, I´m ready to go...
The taxi is waiting, he´s blowing his horn...
Already I am so lonesome I could cry..
So kiss me and smile for me
I´ll be there waiting for you,
Hold me like you´ll never let me go ...

I´m leaving on a jet plane
I don´t know when I´ll be back again
Oh babe, I have to go...

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time let me kiss you
Then close your eyes, I´ll be on my way.
Dream about the days to come
When I won´t have to leave you alone

Oh babe, I hate to leave you...

4 comments:

Fabio, Valquiria e Letícia said...

Dear Augusto,
God Bless You!
A wonderful way to the bright future!
Cheers,

Fábio

O Lacombe said...

E ai Augusto, como andam as coisas por ai?
manda noticias. Grande abraco.
Octavio

Anonymous said...

YO Prof's!
Como estão as coisas?
Atualize esse blog!!

Tudibão!

Unknown said...

Oi Amor...
Sei que você vai conseguir todas as coisas que deseja. Você faz acontecer.
Adorei sua mensagem. Logo estaremos juntos.
Muitas saudades.
Sandra